To show our appreciation to the JPFmovie readers, we’ve decided to give away a DVD of your choice to the person that can answer the following film trivia questions–Note the answers to these questions may contain an element of subjectivity to prevent people from simply googling to find the answer:
- What movie is often considered Japan’s best “Film Noir” flick?
- Which Japanese warlord was killed by one of his own men for burning down a temple?
- Which Japanese swordsman fought at both the Battle of Sekigahara and the siege of Osaka Castle?
- What religious order is credited with saving the emperor of China from assassination?
- What film famously contains the line “don’t denigrate stones!”
Be the first to answer all five of these questions correctly and JPFmovies will send you the DVD of your choice. Good luck and we look forward to hearing your answers.